Powered by Jitbit Asp.Net Forum free trial version.
Messages in this topic - RSS

Home » Suggestions & Feedback » Is automatcher working

We always like to hear from our members, so if you have a suggestion for our site or can recommend a potential improvement then please post it here. All feedback welcome
5/19/2012 10:30:49 AM

futureboy
futureboy
Hi, is automatcher working properly with the new upgrade?

I have been trying to get matches with Bet770 since yetserday but the same results keep coming up and the odds differ from that actually available. Doesnt look like the odds are updating. Not sure if this is just Bet770 or whether it is the same for all bookies.

Any ideas?

Thanks
5/20/2012 9:39:41 AM

freebets4all
freebets4all
Administrator
Hi. Apologies for this. It seems like the updater stopped some time yesterday while I was at a friends wedding. Please accept my apologies for this and I will do what I can to ensure there is no repeat of this. AutoMatcher updater has now been restarted.
5/21/2012 7:52:18 PM

futureboy
futureboy
Hi thanks for sorting it out yesterday. It seemed to be working yesterday again, however today I again don't seem to be able to get any accurate results for BET770. I get very limited matches on the automatcher and the odds all seem to be inaccurate.

Any ideas? Sorry for being a pain!
5/22/2012 2:03:19 PM

futureboy
futureboy
seems to be back up and running again now, thanks!

Home » Suggestions & Feedback » Is automatcher working

Select your country and we will filter the offers showing only those available in your country.

Select your preferred currency.

Select the language in which to display the website

Set Preferences
Cancel