Liverpool v Tottenham - Risk Free In-Play Bet
Enjoy a free In-Play bet on Liverpool v Tottenham with bet365. Place a pre-match bet to qualify and your first in-play bet on the game will be refunded if it loses.
Kenny Dalglish and Harry Redknapp go head-to-head on Monday as Liverpool take on Tottenham. To add to the excitement bet365 are offering you a free In-Play bet on the big match.
To qualify for your free In-Play bet, simply place a bet with bet365 before kick-off, then once the game starts place another bet on any In-Play market. If your FIRST In-Play bet loses they will refund this stake, up to the same value as your largest pre-match bet.
With a great range of pre-match markets on offer and over 60 In-Play markets available throughout the game, you can make the most of this exciting Premier League clash with bet365.
This offer is open to new and existing customers so you'll need top open a Bet365 account
before you can take advantage. Why not sign up now to take advantage of their £200 deposit bonus (post wager). Click here for details
In-Play Refund Terms and Conditions
- Free bet value will be equal to the stake of the largest pre-match single bet placed by a customer on the Liverpool v Tottenham Premier League match, played on Monday 6th February 2012, up to a maximum of $50*.
- Free bet will be deemed your first single bet placed In-Play on the Liverpool v Tottenham Premier League match played on Monday 6th February 2012.
- Note that ‘pre-match’ is defined as bets placed prior to kick-off of the Liverpool v Tottenham Premier League match played on Monday 6th February 2012 and ‘In-Play’ is defined as any bet struck after the game has kicked off.
- Bets must be paid for and placed in the usual way. If your free bet loses, your stake will be refunded to your account within two hours of the end of the game. Maximum free bet per customer is $50*.
- Where more than one selection is placed on the same betslip In-Play, the free bet selection will be deemed to be the one which is first on the betslip.
- Where any term of the offer or promotion is breached or there is any evidence of a series of bets placed by a customer or group of customers, which due to a deposit bonus, enhanced payments, free bets or any other promotional offer results in guaranteed customer profits irrespective of the outcome, whether individually or as part of a group, bet365 reserves the right to reclaim the bonus element of such offers and in their absolute discretion either settle bets at the correct odds, void the free bets or void any bet funded by the deposit bonus. In addition bet365 reserve the right to levy an administration charge on the customer up to the value of the deposit bonus, free bet or additional payment to cover administrative costs. We further reserve the right to ask any customer to provide sufficient documentation for us to be satisfied in our absolute discretion as to the customer's identity prior to us crediting any bonus, free bet or offer to their account.
- All customer offers are limited to one per person, family, household address, email address, telephone number, same payment account number (e.g. debit or credit card, neteller etc), and shared computer, e.g. school, public library or workplace. We reserve the right to withdraw the availability of any offer or all offers to any customer or group of customers. Offers only apply to customers who have made a real money deposit with bet365.
- bet365 reserves the right to amend, cancel, reclaim or refuse any promotion at its own discretion.
- Residents of the following countries are not eligible for this offer: Russia, Ukraine, Armenia, Vietnam, Belarus, Croatia, Serbia, Lithuania, Kazakhstan, Latvia, Slovenia, Georgia, Moldova, Macedonia, Romania, Poland, Portugal, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Hungary, Slovakia, China, Taiwan.
- All bet365 offers are intended for recreational players and bet365 may in its sole discretion limit the eligibility of customers to participate in all or part of any promotion.