Supercasino are giving away free European return flights (including taxes and fees) to all new customers who sign up and deposit £30 during the promotional period!
Amsterdam, Barcelona, Berlin, Copenhagen, Dublin, Lisbon, Milan or Paris
from one of the following London airports: Gatwick, Heathrow, and Stansted.
Naturally, there are some terms and conditions for the free flight voucher (copied below for your convenience) you need to be aware of such as time frames for claiming and restricted flight periods but other than that the offer is exactly what it says on the tin.
The "promotional period" is a specific time frame following one of their adverts on Channel 5 (UK television). You can contact their live chat to find out when the next commercial will be aired on TV. It would be best to look out for the advert around midnight on Channel 5 before signing up and doing so outside the promotional period will mean you cannot qualify.
- Click here to go to Supercasino and open your account.
- Decline the standard welcome bonus via Live Chat
- Make a deposit of £30 or more
- Go to Roulette or BlackJack and play through the deposit
- Receive an email from NetPlay confirming your claim and reply with the requested information. You will then receive a voucher code and booking form.
- Flights must be booked by post by sending the above voucher code and booking form.
Note: The terms mention nothing about wagering the deposit but we recommend that in the spirit of the promotion, you play through your deposit once or twice on blackjack and roulette. Of course, this means you could potentially lose the deposit but playing using a low risk strategy gives you a good chance of being able to cash out your deposit and maybe even some winnings - and if you do lose it, £30 is still cheap for a return European flight!
After registering an account and before depositing you should use Live Chat to decline the 100% welcome bonus to avoid any wagering requirements.
Terms and Conditions (please read through)
- These terms and conditions are in addition to the general terms and conditions published on this website (www.supercasino.com) which also apply to this promotion.
You must be 18 years of age or over and resident in Great Britain to take part in our promotions.
- Employees of NetPlay TV and any associated company, their families and anyone connected with NetPlay TV and the scheme, or those ineligible to enter under other clauses in these or any other applicable terms, may not participate in the promotion.
- During the advertised Promotion Period there are Free Flight vouchers available. These will be awarded to all players who successfully register and make their first deposit into their account during the Promotion Period. This first deposit must be a minimum of £30.
- Only one Free Flight voucher per person.
- The Free Flight voucher enables the player to choose a return flight for one person to one of the following European cities: Amsterdam, Barcelona, Berlin, Copenhagen, Dublin, Milan, Lisbon or Paris.
- The bookings will be handled and booked through Fizz Travel (part of Freedom Travel which is itself part of the Co-op Travel Group).
- NetPlay TV will email the players who are eligible to receive a Free Flight Voucher on the email addresses they provided during registration. Players must reply to the email according to any process set out in the email and claim their voucher following the process set out below on or before 31st May 2012 or their Free Flight is forfeited.
- Players must confirm their username and registered account details with Customer Care when replying to the email. Once identity is confirmed, Customer Care will provide the player with a unique code which they use to download their Free Flight voucher and booking form fromwww.bestrewards.co.uk/casinoflightrewards. The code expires on 31st May 2012. Flight booking instructions shall be provided upon download of voucher and booking form.
- All flight bookings are subject to availability and vouchers are not valid for travel during July and August 2012 or for any weeks containing a public bank holiday in both the UK and/or the particular country of destination.
- The Free Flight vouchers are provided on behalf of NetPlayTV by CounterPoint Promotions. The flight voucher is subject to the following CounterPoint terms and conditions:
- The voucher entitles the holder to one return flight including taxes and passenger charges to one of the following destinations: Amsterdam, Barcelona, Berlin, Copenhagen, Dublin, Lisbon, Milan or Paris from one of the following London airports (Gatwick, Heathrow, and Stansted). Departures from other airports may be subject to a regional supplement. Flights are non transferable and there is no cash alternative. Baggage allowance will be as specified by the airline.
- All bookings requests must be made by submitting a completed flights voucher by post to the specified address on the flight voucher. Please note that no booking request will be processed until we have received a completed form. Photocopied, delayed or damaged vouchers will not be accepted. Proof of posting is not accepted as proof of receipt.
- It is the individual’s responsibility to ensure the flight voucher is received by Counterpoint by 31st May 2012. We recommend that voucher holders send their forms by Royal Mail Special or Recorded Delivery. Counterpoint Promotions Ltd and / or the promoter accept no liability for loss of the Flight Voucher.
- Booking must be made by the 31st May 2012 and travel must be completed by 30th September 2012. Flight bookings cannot be cancelled or amended once your booking has been confirmed. A minimum of at least 30 days notice is required before travel.
- Vouchers are available to be claimed online via visiting the websitewww.bestrewards.co.uk/casinoflightrewards and entering a valid code until 31st May 2012. Once the voucher has been claimed, bookings must be made by the 31st May 2012 and travel must be completed by 30th September 2012. Flight bookings cannot be cancelled or amended once your booking has been confirmed. A minimum of at least 30 days notice is required before travel.
- The airline carrier will be named at the point of booking. This offer covers the flight only; all other relevant services and expenditure including travel to and from the airport, transfers, additional passengers, extra baggage, priority boarding, accommodation, transfers and spending money are the responsibility of the traveler. Some airlines may charge a fee for checked in/hold luggage, (in flight) meals, priority boarding, online check in and any other optional extras and such additional charges will be the responsibility of the player. These rates differ from airline to airline; please ask for more details at the time of booking.
- Unused or missed flights will not be replaced or rescheduled. Flights are subject to Fizz Travel Ltd and the relevant airline’s terms and conditions.
- Travelers are recommended to ensure that they are covered by suitable travel insurance. A policy number will be asked for at the point of booking but is not mandatory to the validation of the booking. There is no obligation to purchase travel insurance through Fizz Travel Ltd.
- This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or promotion. All reservations are subject to promotional availability. Vouchers are not valid for travel during July and August and weeks containing a public bank holiday in the UK and the particular country of destination.
- This voucher can only be used by the recipient whose name is on it, is non-transferable, cannot be resold and there is no cash alternative. Cash value 0.001 pence.
Counterpoint Promotions Ltd reserves the right to replace this offer with one of similar or greater value.
- The Promoter, Fizz Travel Ltd and Counterpoint Promotions Ltd shall not be liable for any failure to perform or deliver flight themselves due to any cause outside of their responsibilities or reasonable control including without limitation strike, labour-dispute, act of God, illness, major catastrophe, epidemic, pandemic, compliance with law or governmental order or direction, war, natural disaster, earthquake or event of a similar nature.
- All bookings must be made through Fizz Travel Ltd. Fizz Travel Ltd is a trading name of The Freedom Travel Group Ltd registered in England & Wales with registered number 3816981. The Freedom Travel Group is part of the Co-operative Group Ltd.
- This promotion is managed by Counterpoint Promotions Ltd, 13 High Street, Weaverham, Northwich, Cheshire CW8 3HA.
- In the event of any fault, mistake, misunderstanding or dispute concerning the operation of any part of the promotion our decision shall be final.
- We reserve the right to amend this promotion at any time without prior notice and without liability to you for reasons beyond our reasonable control. Any changes will be posted in these terms and conditions.
- The player(s) who receive vouchers may be required to participate in publicity for NetPlay.
- This scheme is provided by NetPlay TV Group Ltd, The Old Presbytery, Alderney, British Channel Islands GY9 3TF.